I am not quite ready to tell you about how I became a published playwright this weekend (I’ll do that next time).
So it’s really very handy that Fragileheart has tagged me with one of those Meme things where you have to reel seven things off about yourself.
She strongly feels I should tell you seven weird facts about myself, or else she’s going to end up calling me 'Pupple Knickers' for the rest of my life.
As I type now, very tired after a long drive, I have no idea even what 'number' one 'weird-thing' is going to be about but let’s just see what emerges.
Incidentally, this is all a bit similar to another one of these memes I did some time ago - My Munificent Seven – I think I may have used up all my weirdness on that one.
Anyway, let's get to it:
1) hmmm… one is really hard. Let’s start with two. (Handy writer’s block tip there…)
2) I am going grey remarkably slowly. I thought I’d be white-haired by now but I’m not. Strange but true...
3) When I type – hunt and peck – I never have to think about where a key is but if someone asks me to tell them where a key is, I have no idea – except for QWERTY.
4) I can remember an awful lot of detail about pretty much every visit to the cinema I’ve ever made – what I saw, who I was with, where I saw it? It’s a bit spooky.
5) I only ever own one pair of shoes – you can read a little more about that particular foible here.
6) Dogs do what I tell them to do. I think they smell their own fear.
7) If I’m ever walking along by myself and I have a particularly entertaining thought, that thought will often stop me in my tracks while I think it out. I’ll only actually realise I have stopped walking after the thought has been adequately dealt with. This can look extremely strange to a passer-by, I think... … (sorry, where was I?)
8) Which is really (1): I don’t think of myself as wearing glasses but I’ve been doing it fairly regularly for over ten years now.
Okay, so I’ve left out all the stuff about the 'levitation' and the 'serial killing' – I’ve got to hold something back for future posts, you know.
I’m choosing not to tag anybody else for this fun game. Do please take it and play with it if you fancy it and please let me know if you do.
I’d like to see what weird things you come up with.
Alternatively, perhaps leave me one weird thing in the comments section, or else fifteen if you’re Matt Urdan.
Joking… I’m joking.